J&J’s Ekdahl Says Hip Recalled for Clinical ReasonsAndrew Harris and David Voreacos
Andrew Ekdahl, president of Johnson & Johnson’s DePuy orthopedic products unit, told a Chicago jury that the company recalled 93,000 hip implants in August 2010 because they weren’t meeting “clinical expectations.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018