Dell to Open Investor List to Southeastern Amid LBO DisputeDina Bass and Alexis Leondis
Dell Inc. agreed to provide investor information to Southeastern Asset Management Inc., its largest outside shareholder and one of the most vocal opponents of a planned $24.4 billion buyout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day