CIBC-Aimia Reward Card Partnership Seen Surviving RiftDoug Alexander
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and Aimia Inc. say they’re willing to end their profitable credit card partnership after 22 years over a disagreement on terms. Analysts aren’t buying it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself