Asian Stocks Drop a Second Day as Chinese Equities FallJonathan Burgos
Asian stocks fell for a second day amid concern shares rose too fast after the regional benchmark index hit a 19-month high this week. Chinese companies tumbled in Hong Kong after the nation’s central bank chief said he’s on “high alert” for inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself