Starwood to Open 50 Properties Across Middle East, AfricaBrian Louis
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., the owner of the luxury St. Regis and W brands, said it will open 50 hotels in the Middle East and Africa in the next five years to expand in growing economies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing