KKR Said to Seek Sale of 50% Stake in France’s TarkettFrancois de Beaupuy and Aaron Kirchfeld
KKR & Co. is preparing to sell its 50 percent stake in Tarkett SA in a deal that may value the French floormaker at as much as $3.8 billion, five people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing