ICE Talks With Regulators on Euronext IPO Near End, CEO SaysNina Mehta and Matthew Leising
Intercontinental Exchange Inc.’s talks with regulators about spinning off four European bourses owned by NYSE Euronext are nearing completion, according to Chief Executive Officer Jeff Sprecher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing