H&M Falls After Nordea Cuts Rating to Sell: Stockholm MoverJanina Pfalzer
Hennes & Mauritz AB, Europe’s second-largest clothing retailer, fell the most in two weeks in Stockholm trading after Nordea Bank AB cut its rating on the company to sell from buy and reduced its price estimate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap