Fraport Falls on Guidance Short of Expectations: Frankfurt MoverRichard Weiss
Fraport AG, the operator of Europe’s third-largest airport, declined the most in more than four months after the company said operating profit in 2013 will fall short of analysts’ expectations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline