Emerging Stocks Drop on China IPO Concern as Rand WeakensGan Yen Kuan and Maria Levitov
Emerging-market stocks fell the most in a week, led by Chinese equities, on concern regulators may depress valuations by resuming initial share sales. South Africa’s rand slid to an almost four-year low versus the dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances