U.S. Offers GPS Training for Truckers to Avoid BridgesJeff Plungis
The U.S. Transportation Department will require global-positioning system training for new commercial drivers and offer guidelines for existing operators to reduce the number of trucks and buses striking bridges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy