Storebrand, DNB Drop on Strict Norway Pension Rules: Oslo MoverStephen Treloar
Storebrand ASA, Norway’s second-largest insurer, and DNB ASA, the biggest lender, declined in Oslo trading after the companies said they need to set aside more cash amid stricter rules on group pension plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt