Star Energy, Wheelock Plan Bonds as Debt Risk Heads for 2011 LowTanya Angerer
Wheelock & Co. and Star Energy Geothermal (Wayang Windu) Ltd. are planning U.S. dollar-denominated bond sales as a gauge of debt risk in Asia heads for the lowest close in more than two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts