Post-Newtown Gun Limits Agenda Narrows in U.S. CongressHeidi Przybyla
The only vote so far in this Congress on gun restrictions would impose tougher penalties for firearms trafficking, a measure that wouldn’t have prevented the Dec. 14 shootings at a Connecticut elementary school.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's