Mubadala Interested in Stalled Potash Project, Argentina SaysPablo Gonzalez
Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala Development Co. is interested in investing in Vale SA’s halted $5.9 billion potash project in Argentina, according to a provincial official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day