Lamouche Resigns From STMicroelectronics, Ericsson VentureAdam Ewing and Marie Mawad
ST-Ericsson, the semiconductor venture between STMicroelectronics NV and Ericsson AB, said Chief Executive Officer Didier Lamouche resigned as the shareholders seek to exit the unprofitable business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing