Ladbrokes Rises to Five-Year High on Playtech Deal: London MoverColm Heatley
Ladbrokes Plc rose to its highest in five years after the U.K. gambling operator said it expanded a partnership for online and mobile software with Playtech Ltd., which ended a joint venture with William Hill Plc this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards