Japan’s IPOs to Jump 67% on Abenomics Rally, Adachi SaysSatoshi Kawano and Kana Nishizawa
Initial public offerings in Japan may jump 67 percent this year as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s policies boost stock prices and make it easier to sell shares, according to the Japan Venture Capital Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt