Japan’s IPOs to Jump 67% on Abenomics Rally, Adachi SaysSatoshi Kawano and Kana Nishizawa
Initial public offerings in Japan may jump 67 percent this year as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s policies boost stock prices and make it easier to sell shares, according to the Japan Venture Capital Association.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure