Indian Stocks Retreat, End Four-Day Advance; Hero Leads DeclineRajhkumar K Shaaw
Indian stocks fell for the first time in five days as some investors judged last week’s advance may have exceeded the outlook for interest rate cuts by the central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day