India Car Sales Poised for First Fall in Decade on DemandKarthikeyan Sundaram and Siddharth Philip
India’s annual car sales are poised to decline for the first time in a decade as faster inflation, slowing economic growth and high interest rates continue to keep buyers from showrooms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing