Fiat Joins Puegeot in Gains as Investors See RecoveryMathieu Rosemain
PSA Peugeot Citroen, Fiat SpA and Renault SA, whose European deliveries tumbled last year, have advanced more than 11 percent in the last week on investor optimism anticipate a gradual recovery of the region’s auto sales in the second half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself