FDIC Rule May Limit CLO Spread Narrowing, Morgan Stanley SaysChristine Idzelis
A new rule governing high-risk loans may change how banks insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. invest in collateralized loan obligations as they assess the cost of holding assets calculated in their ability to withstand stress, according to Morgan Stanley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing