Dolphin Said to Bid for Bilderberg Resort in Greek Asset SaleSharon Smyth
Dolphin Capital Investors Ltd. plans to bid for the Astir Palace resort in Athens in a deal that would mark the first outright sale of a property in the country since the government started its asset disposal program in 2011, a person with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash