Clicks Group Gains on Retail Market Recovery: Johannesburg MoverJanice Kew
Clicks Group Ltd., a South African beauty and pharmaceutical retailer, climbed the most in almost seven months as food and drug retailers continued to recover from an early-year slump driven by slower consumer spending.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans