China Passenger-Vehicle Sales Top Estimates as India Demand DipsBloomberg News
China’s passenger-vehicle market had its strongest start since 2010, while sales in India shrank for a third month, illustrating the contrast in automobile demand in the world’s two most populous nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing