OGX Falls on Unexpected Drop in Campos Production: Rio MoverPeter Millard and Juan Pablo Spinetto
OGX Petroleo e Gas Participacoes SA, the oil company of billionaire Eike Batista, slumped after an unexpected drop in offshore oil production, erasing last week’s rally.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's