Angola’s Middle Class Clamors for Housing Amid Oil BoomColin McClelland
Guilhermina Simoes, a manager at Banco Bic SA in Angola, sat on a stool in the midday heat with a knapsack as she planned to camp overnight and beat the Monday morning crowd to buy a new apartment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself