AIG Shareholders Can Sue as Group in Greenberg CaseTom Schoenberg
American International Group Inc. shareholders can sue the U.S. as a group in a lawsuit brought by former Chief Executive Officer Maurice “Hank” Greenberg over losses caused by the government takeover of the insurer, a judge ruled, saying the case may affect tens of thousands of people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash