Kenyatta Victory Seen as Green Light for Kenyan MarketsBryson Hull
The peaceful election of Uhuru Kenyatta as Kenya’s president boosted the shilling, stocks and bonds as investors shrugged off his impending trial at the International Criminal Court and a legal challenge to his win.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’