H.K. Weekend Secondary Home Deals Drop on New CurbsKelvin Wong
Sales at Hong Kong’s biggest private residential projects fell to a fewer than 10 for a second straight weekend after the developer controlled by the city’s richest man said it would cut prices of new units in response to a doubling of the stamp duty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks