Adidas Vowing to Outrun Nike in U.S. With Bouncier ShoesMatt Townsend and Julie Cruz
Adidas AG used to tell athletes that “impossible is nothing.” The company is taking that advice to heart with a vow to come from the back of the field -- sixth place -- and overtake rival Nike Inc. as the U.S. leader in running shoes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures