Urbi Bonds Tumble on Report Company May Have Missed Loan PaymentBen Bain
Bonds sold by Mexican homebuilder Urbi Desarrollos Urbanos SAB tumbled after a column in the Mexico City daily El Universal said the homebuilder may have missed a loan payment to Prudential Financial Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing