Turk Telekom Owner Said to Seek Debt for $1.5 Billion PayoutStephen Morris
Ojer Telekomunikasyon AS, the majority owner of Turk Telekomunikasyon AS controlled by Saudi Oger Ltd., is seeking $4.75 billion of loans to pay a $1.5 billion dividend and refinance debt, according to three people with knowledge of the deal.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States