Swissport Seeks More Deals After Buying SAS Ground-Handling UnitRichard Weiss
Swissport International AG, the world’s largest aviation ground handling operator, plans more acquisitions after announcing its largest deal yet and may be ready to sell shares to the public in three to five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy