Sportech Gains on Tax Jackpot Worth More Than Debt: London MoverColm Heatley
Sportech Plc, a U.K. gaming operator that has half its business in the U.S., rose by the most in eight years after saying it won a tax claim worth more than 80 million pounds ($120 million).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster