Sequestration Hits the Law as Courts Keep Bankers’ HoursTom Schoenberg and Andrew Zajac
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Martin Glenn will no longer be holding his usual hearings after hours in his Manhattan courtroom because of the billions of dollars in congressionally mandated federal spending cuts that took effect this month.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself