Rosneft Wins EU Approval to Take Sole Control of TNK-BPAoife White
OAO Rosneft won European Union approval to take sole control of TNK-BP, a 50-50 joint venture between BP Plc and a group of billionaires.
The European Commission said it saw no competition concerns with the deal. It also examined whether state-owned Rosneft acted independently of the Russian government without drawing any conclusions, it said in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Drop Most in Six Weeks on Trade War Tension: Markets Wrap
- Comedian Byron Allen Buys the Weather Channel for $300 Million
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Bitcoin Falls on Fears of Regulatory Trouble for Big Crypto Exchange