Pakistan Telecom Leads Declines After U.S. Commission OrderFaseeh Mangi
Pakistan Telecommunication Co. fell as much as 5 percent in Karachi trading, leading declines among the country’s long-distance phone service providers after a U.S. commission order.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's