Mexico Pensions May Need Higher Caps to Invest Abroad: RegulatorBen Bain
Mexico should consider lifting caps on how much pensions can invest abroad as the funds’ resources may double in the next six years, outpacing the growth of the local financial market, according to the industry’s regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing