Japan’s 30-Year Bonds to Draw Low Price of 99.30, Survey SaysKevin Buckland
Japan’s sale of 700 billion yen ($7.34 billion) in 30-year bonds may have a lowest-accepted price of 99.30, according to the average forecast of 13 traders surveyed by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations