Investors Farm English Land for Gains as BlackRock SellsRodney Jefferson
At the Stubton Estate in Lincolnshire, with its newly sown rapeseed and thin shoots of winter wheat, investors are jostling for a piece of England’s green and pleasant land.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline