Henderson, Centurion Form $373 Million Fund to Buy WarehousesPatrick Gower
Henderson Global Investors Ltd. and Centurion Properties Ltd. set up a fund to invest 250 million pounds ($373 million) in U.K. warehouses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy