EADS, Safran Cut Currency Hedging in Fourth Quarter as Euro RoseRadi Khasawneh
European Aeronautic, Defence & Space Co., Europe’s biggest aerospace and defense company, and Safran SA, the region’s second-biggest maker of aircraft engines, reduced the size of their currency-hedging portfolios for the first time in a year, filings show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks