Czechs Seek New 4G Terms After Canceling $1B AuctionPeter Laca
The Czech telecom regulator said it’s working on developing “new conditions” to allocate radio frequencies after canceling an auction because bids rose above $1 billion, the regulator said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts