Chesapeake Sues BNY Mellon Over $1.3 Billion in BondsPhil Milford
Chesapeake Energy Corp. sued trustee Bank of New York Mellon Corp. in Manhattan federal court seeking to redeem more than $1.3 billion in notes early and avoid new interest, according to a court filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day