CFTC’s Berkovitz Steps Down as Top Swaps Regulations LawyerSilla Brush
Dan M. Berkovitz, the top lawyer at the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, will step down at the end of the month after helping the agency write derivatives regulations required by the Dodd-Frank Act.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis