Big East Reaches Exit Agreement With Seven Basketball SchoolsErik Matuszewski
The Big East Conference reached an exit agreement with St. John’s University and six other schools whose top sports program is men’s basketball, clearing the way for them to start a new league and take the conference name next season.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy