Standard Life to Pay Out Special Dividend as Profit RisesKevin Crowley
Standard Life Plc, Scotland’s biggest insurer, will pay out some of its swelling capital surplus as a special dividend after full-year profit rose 65 percent, beating analysts’ estimates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts