SEC Proposes First Update of Automation Controls in 22 YearsDave Michaels
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is seeking comment on rules that would require exchanges and many other electronic trading venues to maintain technology systems against disruptions and report any outages.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy