Sealing the Artery With Hunger Hormone Cuts PoundsMichelle Fay Cortez
Sealing off an artery that supplies blood to the portion of the stomach that produces the hunger-promoting hormone ghrelin reduced appetite and triggered weight loss in the first study of the approach in human volunteers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's